inventhelp number, http://xqilla.sourceforge.net/InventionAndImaginationInService. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good a perception you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to go ahead and how to file a patent take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.